The O.B. Designs Byron Bunny Soft Toy is irresistibly cute and makes a great snuggly pal for your little one and their adventures. Designed to be equal parts adorable and sustainable, this friendly sheep is filled with recycled material that removes two plastic water bottles from a landfill.
- 100% polyester interior and exterior
- Interior is made from recycled plastic
- Weighted beads in arms, legs & belly
- Removable baby toy hook so it doesn’t get lost
- Includes a cute bio
- Makes a great baby shower gift
- Made by a Sedex audited manufacturer
- Meets EN71 1,2,3, ASTM and ASNZ toy standards for children under 36 months
- Care instructions: Please check before each use and discard at the first sign of wear. Do not alter in any way and always use under adult supervision. Cold, gentle machine wash before use and hang dry.
- Age recommendation: 0 months +
- Dimensions: 15.7″ L
ABOUT O.B. DESIGNS
Founded in Byron Bay, Australia in 2008, O.B Designs’ founder, Kate Nicholson, was inspired to create beautiful and eco-friendly children’s products after the birth of her daughter. The team’s collective passion is designing high-quality toys and artisan-crafted nursery décor that are both safe for the earth and ethically made. At the heart of the brand is social responsibility, and O.B. Designs proudly supports several children’s charities by providing regular monetary donations or physical products that go directly to children in need.